For players 8 and up who would like to continue to develop in a more competitive environment, DYS offers both boys and girls select teams.
- Tryouts - typically held in mid April for the following Fall/Spring seasons.
- 8 week season
- 2 weekday practices about one and one half hours long.
- Trainings begin approximately 2 weeks to a month before the season opener, at the coach's discretion.
- Tentative season opener (weather permitting)
- Spring Season: Late March/early April
- Fall Season: After Labor Day
- No league play on Easter or Memorial Day weekends. However, teams may choose to participate in a tournament one of these weekends.
- Depending on the league, games may be held anytime Saturday or Sunday afternoon.